Tuesday 24 January 2012

Steinberger Spirit GT-PRO standard



I was looking for a guitar suitable for travelling with, but still able to use in a live band situation. I came across a Spirit guitar by Steinberger and it seemed to be just the job. I am yet to try this guitar out properly, so will update the blog once it has been given a bit of a workout.

Update: I have used this at several rehearsals now, it didn't take me long to get used to it, although I can imagine it may not suit everyone. The sound is quite different to what I am used to, but you can get some good sounds out of it. I think if I were using it as a main guitar I may think about changing the pickups as they could be improved upon. Overall though I would say it's well worth the money even if you are only using it as a travel guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment