Saturday 23 May 2015

Pedaltrain nano pedal board with mini pedals

For my latest project, I decided to put together a pedal board using mini pedals, the pedals I have chosen are as follows:
  • TC Electronic Polytune mini tuner
  • Ibanez Tubescreamer mini 
  • TC Electronic mini spark boost
  • ENO Trouble (OCD)
  • Rowin LEF-614 mini analog delay
I was going to build the actual board myself, but instead I thought I'd try Pedaltrain's smallest offering which is the Nano.

I am not a big fan of Velcro, so used brackets from PedalStuff to hold the pedals down, they are really meant for use with wooden boards, but worked fine for this particular job.

I ended up using four different connectors to join the pedals together, a brass offset, a mooer patch cable, a straight jack to jack and a Z shape offset.

I can now use this as an alternative board, so I don't have to mess with the settings on my main pedal board.






No comments:

Post a Comment